11 Ekim 2010 Pazartesi

1, Music Piracy

I think Turkish government have to do some action for this crime.
Funny thing is most of the people even do not know downloading music, movie etc. is stealing. At first they should be informed. maybe that way we can prevent the piracy. Government of France achieve to prevent the piracy with blocking the users internet subscription who downloads music three times illegally. If we do the some thing, most of the people hesitate to download things from internet.

3 yorum:

  1. So, you want people to stop downloading and provide a solution for that - I'm just being curious now, do you want them to stop because it's illegal or because you think it's immoral?

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I think both. people shoul stop dowloading because it is illegal. by the way artists earn money when people take their original cds from market. if we download it, in a sense we take the bread out of their mouth

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Ok, I see now what you meant.

    YanıtlaSil